16 Dis 2016

16 DISEMBER 2016



Hasil carian imej untuk asslamualaikum


Hai assalamualaikum . Wow it's been quite a while, no I mean I haven't been posting anything in here and especially using my own laptop, and wow. Things have changed. Haha. And I don't know how to fix these changes, there's no more that cute assalamualaikum pic on top so I have to search copy from google. Sedihnyaa. Susah tau coding benda tu dulu zaman gigih coding hias blog ni haha. The features, layout, dashboard and everything have changed. It looks more, modern? I would say that.

Well nevermind. Rindunyaaa nak menaip. Alahai. Padahal bukan tak pernah nak update blog, tapi sebab malas nak bukak laptop bagai so usually I would update using my phone but sometimes it sucks sebab dah taip panjang-panjang and then suddenly the browser reload and everything disappeared. Sangat menguji kesabaran haha.

So I am currently busy, since there's only like two weeks left for final. And yeah, nak habis dah first year! Cepatkan masa. It's been a year already since I got into UiTM Puncak Alam. Being a Teslian, we always beronok ronok, bersenang senang diketepian and then mula la menangis di hujung jalan haha. Minggu last-last ni berlambak lah assignment nak submit, tests and etc.

Tapi tak sabar nak habis jugak. Rindu rumah kan. And quite excited for this upcoming semester break. Sebab ada assignment yang kitorang kena pergi sekolah yang dekat dengan rumah and buat observation for English lessons. So aku haruslah pilih sekolah sendiri. Cukup syarat, sekolah cluster and sekolah harian. So excited to go there and meet with my former teachers but this time I'll be there not really as their student anymore but more of a colleague? Not colleague lah, but yeah sure not as a student there anymore. Tapi tak best lah sebab ramai cikgu aku dulu semua dah pencen, naik pangkat and then tukar sekolah so yaa.

Whatever it is, lets just focus on here and now. I am enjoying my time here with my five bestfriends. They are crazy. Lagi gila dari aku ya Tuhan. Hahaha. I just enjoy being with them memekak ja selalu. Wanna upload some pictures here heii haha.




Image may contain: 2 people, hat and close-up
This was taken yesterday. Jiha's birthday!

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor, nature and close-up
Amal, Me, Jiha, Opi and Yana!

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Bakal cikgu anak-anak anda hahaha


Image may contain: 5 people, close-up


Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, indoor
Image may contain: 19 people, people smiling, people sitting and shoes
These are my classmates, TESL ED2412B
Semuanya gilaaa haha 

Yeah that pretty much sums up my life and the people around me now. Too many to tell sebab lama sangat tak berserita sendiri macam ni haha. Haa and one more thing balik cuti midsem hari tu, sepupu aku dah bertunang, Sama tua dengan aku, so memang nasiblah kan menjawab soalan lah aku dari pakcik makcik yang ada haha. Kita hanya mampu tumpang pelamin ja. Hihi.



Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor


Dah lah, mengantuk dah aku. Lagipun duk menunggu si Opi habis buat assignment record tutorial dia makanya bertapalah aku dekat ruang tamu ni haaa nak masuk bilik kang memang tak jalan keja budak tu haha. That's it for now. Wish me luck for upcoming tests and exams! 











Terima Kasih Sudi Baca Cerita Saya ^^,

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Leave your comments and thoughts. Don't keep it to yourself, but say it nicely. Please connect your tongue to your brain before you say anything :)