30 Okt 2017

30 OCT 2017


Hi oh my god I'm so excited to write in here again! Lama sangat dah tak bukak blog ni hahaha pemalas don't blame me I'm so lazy in everything but tonight I feel like I miss typing and writing in here so yeahhh.

It's really been  a while I forgot already when was the last time I wrote in here. I'm already in my 4th semester and currently busy with all works and assignments. And this sem we already started with lesson plans and will soon start with our microteaching. Nervous namati ok bukan pernah mengajar lagi and I don't even know what I will do. Kena creative la innovative la apa la aku ni dah la otak kayu haha.

Stress jugak lah nak hadap. Like why do I even need to be creative? Just go and teach lah aduhai haha. But then that's life. At the end of the day you'll shit in our pants bak kata lecturer aku. But I guess being busy is good maybe you don't have time to think about ridiculous things. Go on with this busy life and do what you have to do. Why stop for people kan?

So personally and emotionally I'm not that stable but nahhh, I'll manage. Dah malas nak pikir even though at times I'm still disturbed with my own feelings. But really, I'm striving to be heartless. Haha. Maybe that's easier right like you don't give a damn about those who don't bother to care about you anymore. So I'm just gonna treat them the way they treat me. Easy.

Nah. That's all. Too lazy to think of what else to write. Enjoy life peeps! Annyeong!



Terima Kasih Sudi Baca Cerita Saya ^^,

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Leave your comments and thoughts. Don't keep it to yourself, but say it nicely. Please connect your tongue to your brain before you say anything :)