4 Sep 2020

MY TRUE PASSION


*Squealing*

I don't know why am I so excited to be writing in here, after ages! Maybe I should start writing again, you know, to kill some time (which in my case I sure have plenty).

How's thing going? 2020 sure has been such a...what? I can't even think of a word to describe it. Disastrous? Full of tragedy? It sure has impacted all of us, literally all the people around the globe. Even in Malaysia, we still have new cases reported. We were happy when we got the situation under control but unexpectedly, a new cluster popped out and new cases bloomed. Thankfully we are now allowed to go out tho our movement is restricted by SOP, which I believe to be doable (except for those stubborn donkeys who break the quarantine order and also those who gather in crowded gatherings.) Now, it's all left to us to cooperate and help each other as the hashtags go #kitajagakita. Let's just pray for the best, hopefully there will be a silver lining for us all.

Now back to me. Haha. Ughhh it's been so longgg and I don't know where to start. It's been months since we finished our last semester so now we are all chilling at home. Due to Covid situation, things get dragged, postponed, cancelled. Now we are waiting for SPP to call us for the interview. Hopefully soon, and hopefully we are all called in and may we all pass the interview. 

I have never been sure about me being a teacher but at this point of time I don't know what else I could do. What I really want to be? Is there anything that I want to do? I'm not sure anymore. So, I guess following the flow will be it. 

I have always been passionate about baking. Even though my parents kind of not approving that, but they try to be supportive and give me space and time to explore baking, doing what they know I love to do as a hobby. Doing mess in the kitchen, trying out new recipes. My mom got me an oven for my birthday and that was the best birthday gift ever. So eghh I wanna show off some of the cakes I baked !


This is my very first birthday cake ever! And I made this for my mom, strawberry sponge cake with fresh cream
This is my very first birthday cake and I made this for my mom's birthday.



Basque Burnt Cheesecake. So creamy ! Made this for my friend.


Red velvet with fluffy cream cheese topping. Made this to surprise my friend for her birthday.


The latest cake I made just for fun hehe. Pandan sponge cake with fresh cream topping and salted caramel sauce in between layers. I wanted to learn decorating cakes so I made this one for just because I wanted to try decorating it cutely hehe. Is it cute tho?




These are just the ones with decoration and I am novice. Usually I bake classic cakes such as marble, banana, and chocolate cakes and also cookies. I just got into trying with cakes that need topping and decoration like this. Hopefully I get to bake more and decorate better and prettier !!

I think I'm gonna be writing more about my baking experience in here. At least I have something that excites me ! Until we meet again, have a nice weekend lovelies !


Terima Kasih Sudi Baca Cerita Saya ^^,

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Leave your comments and thoughts. Don't keep it to yourself, but say it nicely. Please connect your tongue to your brain before you say anything :)