Home About Facebook Twitter Ask.fm Kawan.r

3 Sep 2013

Its Going to The End



You know what, the moment you said that our friendship will last forever, honestly, I kept that word. I believe in you, I trust in your words. Seriously, now, I don't feel like I can't believe that word again. I can see now, our friendship, day by day has become, I don't know. I feel like you are running away. If those feelings I have toward you, is the reason why this friendship is ruining, then I'll go. Sorry. Sorry for this unpredictable feelings. Trust me, I never expect to have this feelings for you. Really, I hate myself for this. But now, I don't know what else to say. How I miss the old you, how you treated me before, how we can laugh with our jokes together, how we can.. I just, can't forget all that. I'll try, but please forgive me, because I'm gonna sacrifice our friendship, again it is because, this feeling I have, it's ruining everything. It ruins the way I look at you, the way I laugh when you are joking, and even the way I breath whenever I see you. I can't bear this, seriously. Because I know, I like you, I miss you, but you.. miss her. Like her. Love her. I know :') I will just walk away, sorry for doing this. Later, if you notice that I'm running away from you, please don't ask me anything, the reason or anything, please.. just don't :') Thanks for had given me chance to say all my feelings toward you, thanks for used to be there, making me laugh, making me happy. Seriously, I miss you, a lot. A lot. A lot and, really a lot. I miss you, but I can't just say it. Thanks for everything 



 




Terima Kasih Sudi Baca Cerita Saya ^^,

6 ulasan:

  1. Tanpa Nama3/9/13 03:16

    sy phm mcm mne prasaan awk

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. :') orang yang pernah mengalami, akan memahami :')

      Padam
    2. Tanpa Nama5/9/13 17:27

      mmg prnah mngalami pkara yg same..

      Padam

Leave your comments and thoughts. Don't keep it to yourself, but say it nicely. Please connect your tongue to your brain before you say anything :)