12 Sep 2014

Speak unspoken words





To the girl who replaced me, I hope you love him the way he deserves. I hope he loves you as deeply as I thought he did me. I hope he's honest with you in a way he never was with me. But most of all, I hope he gives you the fairytale I thought would once be my life. I am sorry for appearing between both of you. If I had a choice, I swear all of us would never meet and tangled in this situation. I know it's you who has fully caught his heart. To be frank, you are very lucky to have a guy like him. I'm sorry for used to fight over something that wasn't belong to me even at the very first. But of course, you do not have to worry about me getting involve with your life anymore, because I swear I will never appear in front of him. Besides, I never even really existed in his dreams like you do. So please give your trust on him. Truly I was hurt, because I know at the end it's still you who will be his first choice, always remember how lucky you are for that. I didn't blame anyone about this. Not even you, not even him. Because this is what we call fate. Fate that met three of us in a story. We do have similarity. Our heart chose the same guy. Well of course, it's because there's something about him that can never be found in someone else, that's why I know why you love him so much, maybe greater than I did.

I'm not trying to show or to be like I'm very good right now, no, and I'm not sure if you and him do have a little care to know because I am pretty sure you guys have already happy together. After all things that happened between three of us, still I can't put the blame on anyone. I know you don't even asked this thing to happen. Of course you would never asked for me to appear between you and him but trust me, I did because I had no idea that there were you in his life. I'm sorry again for making you lost your trust on him. And I know I've hurt your heart as well, for being the third person, unintentionally. Both of us were hurt. Yes I know. But you don't have to worry, because we both know, how is your position in his life, and how mine is. I can't deny that he hurt me too bad. And I was hurt so much. But I only ask one thing from you. Don't hurt him the way he hurt me. Because I believe in karma or we call as kifarah. And I believe people get what they send out to the world. But, I never wish that pain upon anyone. Especially him. I do have some thought about he will probably get the same he did to me, so here please, I hope you won't hurt him the way he hurt me. I hope you don't make him feel the hurt like he made me felt before. Because I know how bad and hurt the pain was and I truly don't want him to feel the same pain he gave to me. I hope we will never meet anymore because I'm not that strong, to see even a little name that similar to you and him. Experiences taught me a lot. And I hope it taught you guys something as well. I may be seem dumb for appreciating something that hurt me badly but I can't deny the fact that it was the same thing that have made me smile before. Same things went to you. I know you've been hurt but I know, you are very happy with him also. Fate tangled us together and now, fate make me decide that I'm not belong to this story. At the very beginning, you should believe that this story is about you and him, and I was just an extra character. I hope you guys find your way, to your dreams together. The boy who I loved, and the girl, who replaced me. No, maybe the girl who will never be replaced.

Terima Kasih Sudi Baca Cerita Saya ^^,

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Leave your comments and thoughts. Don't keep it to yourself, but say it nicely. Please connect your tongue to your brain before you say anything :)